Happy first day of fall! I don’t know about you, but I’m in full fall mode. This time of year feels fresh and new (unlike New Years in the dead of the winter). Maybe it’s the fact that this is the only change of season where people remain happy and warm 🤷🏼♀️. Whatever the case, I love that this crisp cool weather is starting to creep in.
I start shopping for fall in July. Sorry, not sorry. I get so excited the second sweater and booties hit the shelves. The big thing I’ve been noticing this year is the amount of LONG cardigans available in stores. I could’t resist some of the sales these past few months! I’ve ordered more cardigans that I probably should have (for both myself and Phil). Today I’m sharing my top 5 favorite sweaters for early fall. BONUS: They’re all under $50!
FALL SWEATERS UNDER 50
- Burgundy Long Cardigan – I was super skeptical to get this cardigan on sale for $20. The quality of this sweater is amazing, It’s so soft and perfectly thick. Making this a great sweater for fall. I loved it so much that I ordered it in green.
- Light Weight Super Long Cardigan – I noticed super long cardigans are in this year. Bonus points if they have a drop shoulder. I found this sweater on sale also for $20 (go old navy!). Once again I am blown away by the quality of this sweater. It’s light weight making it a great transitional sweater for fall.
- Stitch Hem Curve Cardigan – I am a sucker for dark green this fall. I’m also a sucker for drop shoulders. This sweater has it all. It’s originally $50 but it’s on sale right now for $24! This sweater is thick and warm. Definitely a staple in my closet this year.
- Ruffle Sleeve Pull Over – For those of you that are a bit more adventurous, this sweater from Jcrew is everything. Normally it is $49 but it’s on sale right now for $30! You can dress it up or keep it casual. It will absolutely keep you warm this fall.
- Cable Knit Pullover – Cable knit pullovers are essential for a New Englander. I love my LL bean pull over (unfortunately it’s $80) I found this similar (and much more affordable) sweater from American Eagle. I was recently in the store and tried the black marbled one on and I fell in LOVE. It’s not on sale at the moment, but keep your eyes peeled. Sale season is upon us.
That’s it for this weeks post! Hopefully after reading this post you’re more excited about fall too. I’m always on the hunt for new places to shop! Let me know where your favorite places to shop for fall. Also be sure to subscribe to my email series (on the side bar) and follow my INSTAGRAM. I do weekly email series sharing my favorite things for the week and I’m also going to be hosting giveaways soon!